In the second mat I created after the transformers mat you can see I have advanced the difficulty slightly trying to combine multiple elements into one image. At this point I was still drawing the images separately and then combining them into the final piece and its quite obvious.
At some point I might have to go back and do a new version using all the skills i have learnt since, maybe if the deck ever gets good again, although the card at the centre probably wont see any play which is a shame.
I also used different black for this and while filling big areas was easier the drying time was somewhat concerning. This mat eventually went on to find its way around the country, I quite like the idea that they are out there being traded and going off to places you would never expect, shame they don’t have any way to post their location back, sounds like something interesting someone could do as a university project, probably need to wait for even smaller wireless chips though.